Diary of a Chemical Peel
Exercise enthusiast and Timeless Insider Stacy Gotti just recently refreshed her skin with a chemical peel followed by DiamondGlow. In addition to treating her sun-damaged skin, she decided to document her journey through the chemical peel process. “I want to help others better understand the science behind chemical peels and debunk the myth that peels are “scary””, she says.
According to Stacy, she stepped out of the summer sun and wanted to achieve results with little or no downtime. “I keep up with my skin script at Timeless, and wanted the chemical peel to help erase some of the damage the summer sun did to my skin, especially around my cheek area.”
She goes on to say, “I am in front of people every day as a fitness trainer and personal shopper for Evereve. I did not want to be super red or peeling excessively so I could carry on with my life.”
Curious about the benefits of a chemical peel?
- Chemical peels are one of our most customizable treatments. When paired with other services, the results are amazing.
- You can erase imperfections that can be somewhat stubborn.
- Your appointment will be quick, with minimal downtime afterwards.
- Noticeable results in just a few days.
- Peels can stimulate new collagen and healthy skin cell growth, so regular peels can deliver a radiant complexion year-round.
How does it work?
- Our physicians/clinicians will first clean and exfoliate the skin, then apply a topical solution with ingredients customized to your skin type. The top layer of dead skin will peel away, revealing the youthful, healthy and radiant skin beneath.
- You can expect peeling for 3-5 days after the peel, but coupled with the right hydrating products, it should not be noticeable unless examined up close. We recommend following up with a DiamondGlow one week after your chemical peel process to help hydrate the skin and bring the Ph balance of the skin back to normal.
See the Procedure In Action
Stacy’s Journey Through a Chemical Peel
We think these before and after photos are amazing!
According to Stacy, “these treatments will now become a part of my annual skinscript”.
Book a consultation today to learn more about chemical peel benefits and how to achieve your skin-care goals.