Whole-Face Approach with Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
The use of hyaluronic acid fillers in aesthetic medicine has changed over the years, becoming one of the most common aesthetic treatments in the world, second only to Botox. While facial fillers have been used for decades, our understanding of the aging process and the structure of the face, combined with our advanced injection techniques allows our team to use fillers throughout the whole face creating results that appear more natural.
Continuing education and training are at the core of Timeless Skin Solutions, which allows us to stay on the cutting edge of technology and techniques in aesthetic medicine. We recently hosted Lydia Parker, MD, an expert educator in facial rejuvenation for the RHA® Collection from Revance, and we have a lot of information to share with you!
Achieving Your Desired Results
We are sure that you would agree the most important outcome of any aesthetic procedure to your face is what it looks like, not just when it is static but also when it is in motion and conveying your emotions. To achieve the optimal outcome your provider must be proficient with:
- Full facial assessment – It’s no longer about a singular goal and simply filling lines, it’s understanding the overall aesthetic balance of the face and treating appropriately.
- Product selection – With many filler products available to treat different concerns, selecting the right product and placement is key. For example, to add fullness to the lips you would not want to use a thick inflexible filler.
- Injection technique and placement – While it might seem as though a sagging jawline would be treated with filler along the jawline, in fact the best placement would actually be in the midface area to lift the sagging skin. It’s important that your provider understand your desired outcomes and the steps to achieve them.
The fact is that because faces are dynamic, fillers should be too. Hyaluronic fillers, including RHA® Collection by Revance is such a filler. “I love the way that RHA® moves in the tissue once it settles,” says Emilia Hanson, FNP-C. “It looks and feels so natural and soft.”
The Benefits of Dynamic Facial Fillers
Dynamic fillers such as the RHA® Collection can help with:
- Rejuvenation by restoring volume and the contour of the face, dynamic fillers can reverse age-related changes in the skin, fat pads, bones and muscles.
- Beautification by making changes to the innate proportions and ratios in the face to your personal ideals defined by consultation with your provider.
- Restoration by improving the overall quality of the skin.
RHA® fillers can be used in the lip lines and the dynamic wrinkles around the mouth, as well as in the deeper wrinkles in the nasal labial folds to provide contour and structure to the face. Melinda Rodriguez-Tercius, FNP-C, says “I love how the products both maintain structure and create a smooth and natural look.”
The RHA® Collection
RHA® is the first and only FDA-approved hyaluronic acid filler for dynamic facial wrinkles and folds, which appear in areas of the face that move repetitively. “Love the soft effect of this filler. Provides lift and support while integrating beautifully into the tissue,” says Timeless Medical Director, Dr. Erin Olah.
The RHA® Collection is designed to be resilient enough to adapt to your facial movement and offers three variations – RHA2, RHA3, and RHA4 – that provide more stretch to less, depending on your needs.
At Timeless Skin Solutions, we embrace the “science of beauty”, combining our knowledge of – and passion for – medicine, science, and technology to provide outstanding results to our patients. By utilizing the latest in hyaluronic acid fillers we are able to offer a whole face approach to fillers that leave you looking natural and refreshed.
Schedule a consultation to see if RHA® fillers can help you meet your skin care goals.