10 Steps to a Fabulous You This Summer
While summer may look a little different this year, it’s still the perfect time to spend some time on you – whether you want a little extra glow for those summer days, need to update your daily regimen with some summer skincare essentials, or are looking for a little help in achieving your body toning and contouring goals.
The fact is that the condition of your skin, and what it needs to maintain that healthy glow changes along with the seasons. But beyond your skin care routine, there are a number of treatments that can really help you get ready for summer fun.
- We’ll keep it simple to start – wash your face every morning and every night! The Clarisonic Brush® can help wash impurities and pollution from the humid, summer heat. Trust us, your products will work better and your skin will thank you for the deep clean!
- Reevaluate your skin care regimen – especially facial cleanser and moisturizer. While you may need a creamier facial cleanser in the winter, summer heat and humidity calls for a lighter moisturizer. Among our favorite products is SkinMedica’s HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator, but our physicians and clinicians can help you create a customized skinscript to keep your skin glowing all summer long.
- Botox® probably doesn’t even need an explanation! Virtually painless and it takes just about 15 minutes to do everything from eliminate the “11s”, soften crow’s feet, reduce expression lines, and give a natural-looking brow lift. Truly an all around game-changer, Botox can also treat those vertical wrinkles on your neck and reduce acne flare-ups.
- Laser hair removal lets you stop worrying about your bikini line, legs, and underarms every time you head to the pool or the chaise lounge in your backyard. No need to shave, no need to wax. While no laser hair removal is permanent, after a series of treatments, hair growth will be reduced by up to 95%.
- Here’s a no-brainer – wear sunscreen! Sunscreen is such a vital part of your skin care regimen all year long, every day because sun damage is the #1 cause of aging skin. Among our favorites are SkinMedica’s Total Defense & Repair and ColorScience’s Sunforgettable Total Protection Brush-On Shield. So whether you are heading out to a backyard picnic, social distancing at a pool, or taking a walk – don’t forget your sunscreen!
- DiamondGlow™ is a breakthrough system that simultaneously exfoliates skin, while infusing condition-specific serums to improve the overall health of the skin. It’s the perfect no-downtime treatment that provides instant results, and can also be used to smooth the skin on your chest and back so you can wear that new strapless dress.
- Go beyond the gym with truSculpt® flex – a revolutionary procedure that can tone your abs, butt, and thighs. TruSculpt® flex is designed for people who are committed to an active, healthy lifestyle to give you an extra edge to your workout. Even with focused, continuous workouts you will not be able to achieve the results truSculpt® flex can deliver. Go ahead, crush those goals!
- Laser vein treatment can help get rid of those embarrassing dark spider veins on your legs and arms. Within a few treatments that take just 15-30 minutes each, you can get rid of those uncomfortable and unwanted veins.
- Is stubborn, unwanted fat an issue? Get yourself sculpted and ready for the season, even when exercise doesn’t seem to be doing the trick with CoolSculpting®. A simple procedure, it’s an innovative way to contour your body by freezing unwanted fat away with no surgery or downtime – and once the fat is gone, it is gone for good.
- And, finally, to add a little dramatic flair to your summer look, we recommend Latisse for those lashes. Your own lashes but darker, longer, and fuller. Afterall, the eyes have it.