Product/Treatment Pairing – What You Need To Know
The treatments offered at Timeless Skin Solutions are designed to improve the overall health and appearance of your skin, while the recommended skin care regimens help to protect those results between visits. Read on to learn which medical-grade skin care products best prolong, encourage, and promote the life of your treatments.
Facial fillers restore age-related volume loss in the temples and cheekbones, fill in static, deep-set wrinkles around the mouth and plump the lips.
• SkinMedica® HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator: This topical, hyaluronic acid product works similar to a dermal filler, by encouraging your body’s natural collagen to rebuild itself. HA5 contains five forms of hyaluronic acid, a water-loving protein that helps to maintain the skin’s moisture, elasticity and resilience. But HA5 is different from a moisturizer because it penetrates deeper into the epidermis rather than sitting on the top of the skin, which enhances your filler results.
• SkinMedica Hydrating Complex: For an added boost, this lightweight serum is shown to enhance the benefits of a daily moisturizer. Hydrating Complex contains sodium hyaluronate, a derivative of hyaluronic acid which can retain up to 40 times its weight in water, which helps to replenish the skin’s moisture reservoir and further plump the skin.
• SkinMedica TNS Illuminating Eye Cream: This lightweight cream nourishes and strengthens the delicate eye area to amplify the results of filler used to reduce dark circles and bags under the eyes. This formula of growth factors, peptides, and other anti-aging ingredients helps to repair and brighten the skin around the eyes and minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles.
• Obagi Elastiderm Eye Complete Complex Serum: This serum helps to replenish elasticity and support collagen for tighter, smoother-looking skin. It also helps stimulate the production of healthy skin cells and contains caffeine to improve the appearance of under-eye puffiness. Available in office only.
• SkinMedica HA5 Smooth & Plump Lip System: After plumping the lips with Juvéderm Volbella, continue to treat the delicate skin topically and on a daily basis. This two-step system smooths fine lines around the lips while further plumping their appearance, enhancing definition and your bringing out your lips’ natural rosiness.
Botox gently relaxes expression lines and wrinkles in the forehead, in between the eyebrows and around the eyes, giving you a more youthful and rested appearance.
• SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator: The hyaluronic acid present in HA5 acts as a nutrient to keep skin moist, smooth, and elastic. Our bodies are constantly losing and replacing this substance throughout the day; however, production slows as we age, resulting in dry, rough, and wrinkly skin. HA5 provides immediate smoothing in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles—it starts working before Botox even sets in. Additionally, it’s time-release formula provides 8 hours of continuous hydration throughout the day to give Botox even longer lasting results.
• SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair: When treating crows feet around the eyes, Botox will prevent future wrinkling from happening. But it is the growth factors, antioxidants, and proteins in this anti-wrinkle cream that will repair the damage left behind. With regular application, this eye cream will soften the signs of aging, brighten, and refresh tired eyes.
• Obagi Elastiderm® Eye Cream or Serum: Both the eye cream and serum work to promote collagen and elastin production while strengthening, firming, and protecting the delicate skin around the eyes. The formula also contains caffeine to help alleviate under-eye puffiness. Available in office only.
• SkinMedica TNS Illuminating Eye Cream: A lightweight eye cream with the patented growth factor blend TNS® to brighten the skin around the eyes, reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and promote the elasticity of the skin and support the results of your Botox treatment.
• SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair: An ultra-rich eye cream with TNS® growth factors to rebuild cells and improve skin’s overall appearance, peptides to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, Vitamins C and E with antioxidant benefits, and hyaluronic acid to hydrate and plump dark circles under the eyes.
• SkinMedica Retinol Complex: Boost the anti-aging process with Retinol to encourage newer, healthier skin cells for a more youthful complexion. Daily application can diminish the appearance of fine lines, coarse wrinkles, and dark spots around the eyes. The formula also contains antioxidants that combat free radicals. Available in 3 custom strengths (.25, .5, .1).
• SkinMedica Uplifting Eye Serum: This oil-free serum soothes and hydrates the skin to calm dryness, puffiness, and fine lines around the thin, delicate areas of the eyes. It also contains brightening ingredients that fade the appearance of dark circles for an even skin tone, and green tea leaf extract to combat free radical damage.
A chemical peel exfoliates the top layer of skin and then uses a solution to cause the skin to dehydrate and peel, revealing a smoother, brighter appearance.
• SkinMedica Sensitive Skin Cleanser: This gentle cleanser calms sensitive, post-peel skin with a combination of soothing botanical extracts. It removes excess oil, dirt, and makeup without disrupting the skin’s natural barrier. Use with a Clarisonic SMARTProfile Brush and Delicate or Sensitive Brush Head.
• SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex: The TNS compound in this serum contains peptides and 110 naturally derived growth factors to rebuild collagen and elastin that break down over time. Recovery Complex helps smooth, firm, and plump the foundation of the skin, as well as improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and texture.
• SkinMedica TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream: This powerful cream contains TNS®, peptides and a patented Ceramide technology to hydrate and soothe, helping to restore your skin’s barrier function and moisture balance.
• SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream: This ultra-rich cream hydrates and replenishes moisture with high levels of antioxidants and vitamins C and E.
• SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum: For continued lightening and brightening of the skin, Lytera 2.0 works by stifling the brown spot production cycle during each active melanin phase. Paired with a chemical peel, patients notice more even skin tone with less discoloration as well as increased radiance and clarity of the skin.
• Dermaquest Delicate Soothing Serum: Featuring a powerful blend of antioxidants to calm skin and reduce redness and irritation, while providing exceptional hydration and protection. Gentle enough for use immediately following treatment. Available in office only.
SilkPeel DermalInfusion exfoliates your skin by removing the dead skin cell barrier to reveal fresh, smooth skin.
• SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser: This gentle exfoliating cleanser gently scrubs away dead skin to prevent build up between treatments. Naturally derived alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids enhance skin radiance and smoothness. Use with a Clarisonic Brush and Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head.
• SkinMedica AHA/BHA Cream: Boost the radiance achieved by a peel by adding an antioxidant-rich product into your regimen. 15% alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids improve the appearance of skin texture, tone, and smoothness.
• SkinMedica Acne Treatment Lotion: If acne is a concern, this benzoyl peroxide-based therapeutic lotion fights the causes of acne and soaks up excess sebum oil.
• SkinMedica Purifying Foaming Wash: Cleanses acne-prone skin with 2% salicylic acid to help clear acne blemishes and other botanical ingredients to refresh skin. Use with a Clarisonic SMARTProfile Brush and Delicate or Sensitive Brush Head.
Micro-Needling & Secret RF
Micro-needling triggers the production of new collagen and elastin to gently resurface the skin, which helps to diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and pore size for an overall smoother appearance. Secret RF is similar to Micro-needling, but uses fractional radio-frequency to jumpstart collagen production, smooth out lines and wrinkles, improve skin texture, minimize pores, and reduce scars.
• SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum: Known as the All-In-One Skin Rejuvenation treatment, TNS Essential Serum has a powerful mix of growth factor that increase cellular renewal. This enhances Micro-Needling’s main purpose in triggering a response within our own bodies to stimulate collagen production. This anti-aging serum also has an abundance of antioxidants to fight free radical damage, nourish and brighten the skin following Micro-Needling.
• SkinMedica Scar Recovery Gel: If your reason for Micro-Needling is scarring, this gel helps to further softens the appearance of scars that are red or pink.
• SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex: The TNS compound promotes skin healing using 110 naturally derived growth factors that are clinically proven to further improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and texture. Recovery Complex helps smooth, firm, and plump the foundation of the skin.
• SkinMedica Redness Relief Calmplex: A moisturizer to reduce the appearance of facial redness.
IPL/Genesis stimulates collagen production to diminish the appearance of sunspots, lines and wrinkles to improve the skin’s overall texture and tone.
• SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum: For continued lightening and brightening of the skin, stifles the brown spot production cycle during each active melanin phase. Mild enough to use on a daily basis, and can be used immediately following treatment.
• SkinMedica Retinol Complex: Skin renewal to align with the prescription tretinoin. Encourages the flaking of brown spots after treatment by keeping skin cells moving to enhance skin tone, texture, and resiliency. Available in 3 strengths (.25, 0.5, and 1.0).
• SkinMedica Redness Relief Calmplex: A moisturizer that reduces the appearance of facial redness.
• Dermaquest Delicate Soothing Serum: Featuring a powerful blend of antioxidants to calm skin, reduce redness, and irritation, while providing exceptional hydration and protection. Gentle enough for use immediately following treatment. Available in office only.
Ultherapy lifts, tightens, and tones sagging skin on the neck, chin, and brow by stimulating collagen production.
• SkinMedica Vitamin C&E Complex: A firming antioxidant that amplifies treatment results when applied directly onto the skin.
• SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream: Ultra-rich moisturizer with high levels of vitamins C and E to boost collagen production and improve skin tone. The cream hydrates and soothes dry or itchy skin.
• SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex: The TNS compound promotes skin healing using 110 naturally derived growth factors, which are clinically proven to further improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and texture. Recovery Complex helps smooth, firm, and plump the foundation of the skin.
• SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair, Elastiderm Eye Cream or Gel: Eye cream enhances the effects of lifting and tightening.
Whatever your needs, Brilliant Connections ensures you never run out of your medical-grade skin care products, helping you to achieve better and longer lasting results, while saving you time and money.