Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Birds are chirping, lawnmowers buzzing, and we can smell our neighbor’s barbecue all weekend long. It must be that time of the year again: Father’s Day.
At Timeless Skin Solutions, we know that finding the right gift is more than important, so we’ve put together this list to make your shopping just a little easier.
- The Adventurer: This dad does it all, and he’s great at it—just as great as Chevy Chase is when it comes to cutting down a Christmas tree or putting up the holiday lights. If the dad in your life has this same boundless enthusiasm, he needs a serious sunblock to protect him while he’s running from golfing to soccer practice, to the back yard to fire up the grill. Help him stay safely protected from the sun’s harmful rays with SkinMedica’s Environmental Defense SPF 50 Sunscreen. Extremely water-resistant, this product boasts the UV ProPlex complex, which improves this sunscreen’s performance by allowing a more uniform distribution of UV filters on the skin. Simultaneously, this product distributes medical-grade antioxidants to protect the skin from free radical damage. This SPF is a must-have for days at the pool, at the country club, or in the yard. Don’t forget about the back of your hands and the back of your neck, Pops!
- Mr. Type A: Gender stereotypes tell us that the woman is supposed to be the orderly one in the relationship and the man is, well, not. Some of us know from experience, however, that this is not always the case. Mr. Type A is constantly on top of the kids’ schedules, has grocery shopping down to a science, and has already mapped out, hour by hour, the plan (and backup plan) for the upcoming weekend. Someone who can manage family logistics with hands behind the back and a big smile on the lips is a great candidate for Obagi. The Nu-derm System (sold in-store) can be a process. It requires commitment to changing your skin for the better and a desire to achieve the look you’ve always wanted once and for all. If the dad in your life is willing to comply with an easy-to-follow six-step process, he’ll see results that will have the special someone in his life mussing him up in no time.
- The Entrepreneur: Men in business are often the first to admit that looking good is important. With the market being what it is, the competition can be quite steep. More men than ever before are aiming to refresh their image and give them an edge over younger candidates. A gift certificate from Timeless at any value will help get the father in question on his way to a youthful look. Some services he might be interested in are Botox or Dysport to brighten the eye area, laser hair removal to tidy the neck area (and cut down on morning shave time), or a light chemical peel to add a youthful glow to the skin just before an interview or important meeting.
- The Wine Connoisseur: This dad clearly understands the importance of anti-oxidants. If he votes Napa Valley for the family vacation spot each year, we recommend SkinMedica’s TNS Essential Serum and/or the SkinMedica TNS Ultimate Daily Moisturizer with SPF 20. Both products boast powerful anti-oxidants at a medical grade fine enough to penetrate the skin’s cells and bring about serious protection from free radicals. With this product, this dad will be just like a fine wine—he’ll only get better with age.
- The Tender Soul: Who could forget Steve Martin in Father of the Bride? For the dad who’s a little, shall we say, sensitive, we suggest the Sensitive Skin Cleanser by SkinMedica. Loaded with soothing botanical extracts, this product is especially great for the delicate skin on dad’s face that often gets inflamed after shaving.
At the end of the day, all of the fathers who have made our lives special deserve to be pampered. Stop by Timeless Skin Solutions or give us a call (614-799-5100) before the fast-approaching weekend and we’ll help you pick out the perfect Father’s Day gift for the special dad in your life.