Our Favorite Podcasts
30 Sep 2021
Like the rest of the world, #TeamTimeless spends countless hours listening to – and discussing – our favorite podcasts. As luck would have it, September 30th is International Podcast Day … the perfect excuse to share our favorite podcasts with all of you.
Of course, as any avid listener would, we also want to hear about your favorite podcasts so that we can continue to add to our library. Let us know which are your favorites on Facebook and Instagram, and let us know what you think of our faves.
- The newest addition to #TeamTimeless, Ali recommends ARMCHAIR EXPERT with Dax Shepard, a podcast that celebrates the messiness of being human.
- Emilia Hanson, FNP-C, enjoys SHE PODCASTS dedicated to helping women overcome whatever obstacles stand in their way in order to be able to express themselves.
- Finding it difficult to pick just one, Jessica Ropp, FNP-C,gives a shout out to THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS with Lewis Howes and ELEVATION with Steven Furtik.
- The Timeless Finance and HR Manager, Megan Schmidt enjoys CAN WE BE FRIENDS? that tests celebrity guests’ “chillability” and tries to determine if they should in fact be friends.
- ARMCHAIR EXPERT gets another shoutout from Allyson Sterling, PA-C, along with EXPERTS ON EXPERTS also with Dax Shepard, INVISIBILIA, UNLOCKING US with Brene Brown, ASK LISA: THE PSYCHOLOGY OF PARENTING.
- One of our Patient Care Advisors, Andrea Forte, recommends DOLLY PARTON’S AMERICA that tells the story of a legend at the crossroads of America’s culture wars.
- Melinda Rodriguez-Tercius, FNP-C, enjoys OPRAH’S SUPER SOUL podcast that seeks to awaken, discover and connect to the deeper meaning of the world around you.
- Yep, another vote for ARMCHAIR EXPERT from Patient Care Advisor, Lori Hyek!
- Finance Manager Nicky Benson has a list of favorites that include COURT JUNKIE, THE DROP OUT, THIS AMERICAN LIFE, SOUTHLAKE, TYPOLOGY, and DATELINE.
- Always walking to the beat of her own drum, Director of Marketing Kristy Suttle says “Unless the Housewives and Below Deck on Bravo count as Podcasts then I don’t have any!” … there’s always one in every crowd 💚
Okay, it’s your turn … what are your faves?