Jessica Ropp, FNP-C Looks Natural and Stays Natural … with Timeless
Beginning her career as a Registered Nurse, Jessica Ropp, FNP-C, worked for more than six years in Labor & Delivery before transitioning to aesthetic medicine. She made the switch in 2018, after obtaining her Master’s of Science in Nursing from Ohio University and earning her Nurse Practitioner Certification.
“Working in aesthetics allows me to help patients feel more youthful and beautiful,” explains Jess. “It is amazing how simple changes to a skincare routine, or the use of fillers or laser treatments can truly change a patient’s self-confidence and boost their self-esteem. That is why I love aesthetics!”
Growing up in a “huge” family on Lake Erie, Jess calls her family the most important thing in her life. She credits them with helping her to grow in to the woman and professional that she is, teaching her about love, life, values, hard work, and determination. This sparked her passion for helping others and, she says.” I honor them by sharing these values with others through my profession and in my personal life.”
We recently talked with Jess about her daily skincare routine, which products are her favorites, and her advice for others.
SkinMedica TNS® Advanced+ Serum because it is great for anti-aging and covers a lot in one bottle.
Botox, Micro-Needling with Chemical Peels every 3 months, Filler 1-2 x per year. All of these treatments help in different ways.
- Botox works on the muscle receptors to keep my wrinkles relaxed and super deep lines from forming.
- Filler helps with the volume deficits that you begin to see as you start aging.
- Micro-Needling with Chemical Peels is my go to for anti aging and health to my skin for natural induced collagen production and reduction in fine lines wrinkles, pore size, pigment, and overall glow.
- You are greater than your circumstances, celebrate your wins everyday.
“Everyone is on a different journey. Our goal is to help maintain youthfulness to your skin and together we can achieve that with different modalities that fit into your lifestyle. Drink lots of water, exercise, and get sleep 😉”
☀ Jess’s Morning Routine:
- SUZANOBAGIMDTM Foaming Cleanser
- Obagi Nu-Derm® Toner
- LUMIVIVE® DAY Damage Defense Serum
- HA⁵® Rejuvenating Hydrator
- Sunforgettable® Total Protection Brush-On Shield SPF 50