5 Simple Tips to Clear Acne
13 Aug 2015
Do you ever feel like you are doing everything right to clear your acne but you continue to experience acne flare-ups? You are not alone. There may be things you are doing that you had no idea are contributing to your acne flare-ups, so I put together a quick list of 5 things that could be making things worse.
- Hands Off – Keep your hands off your face. Touching your face spreads oil and bacteria.
- Wash – Cleanse face with an appropriate SkinMedica’s AHA/BHA cleanser is a top pick for acne prone skin because the alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids work in tandem to gently exfoliate the skin and unclog pores.
- Hydrate – Even oily skin needs the right balance of hydration. Bring moisture to the skin from both the inside and the outside. Drink lots of water to hydrate skin from the inside and my recommendation is to apply one of the top hydrating products for acne prone skin: SkinMedica’s Hydrating Complex or AHA/BHA cream.
- Relax – Stress can trigger breakouts.
- Change Your Case – Pillow cases should be changed weekly if you are experiencing acne breakouts.
Acne continues to be one of the top reasons people seek out the medically-based skin care solutions at Timeless. Whether you need skin care products, or more aggressive in office treatments, if you’re experiencing acne, let Timeless lead you on the path to healthy, glowing skin. Learn about Timeless Skin Solutions’ acne treatments today.
Eve Suiter, Aesthetician
Timeless Skin Solutions