Our opening procedures and new policies starting May 1, 2020
Your safety is our top priority. As the leader in physician-directed medical care, we can offer your treatment in a safe environment with the highest level of service you have come to know and expect from Timeless Skin Solutions.
Under the State and CDC guidelines please note our new operating policies:
- Please wear a mask, BANDANNA, or scarf over your nose and mouth to your appointment. We will be wearing them as well.
- If you experience symptoms of COVID-19 infection in the 2 weeks prior to your appointment (e.g. cough, fever, muscle aches, diarrhea, or loss of taste/smell) please let us know and we will gladly reschedule you.
- Plan to arrive at your appointment 10 minutes early to allow appropriate time for our new COVID-19 processes.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your car and call the number included in your appointment reminder to let staff know you have arrived. This number will also be on a sign in front of the office.
- Dublin: 614-245-9123 New Albany: 614-245-9121
- A Patient Care Coordinator will call or text you to let you know when it is time to enter the building. Keeping our waiting room empty will help dramatically decrease the spread of germs.
- In compliance with government guidelines, your temperature will be taken at the door.
- Maintain a 6 foot distance from others when you are able to do so.
- Only patients will be permitted to enter the medical office, guests are currently prohibited.
- While we accept all forms of payment, the use of credit cards does minimize the spread of germs.
To help keep you and our staff as safe as possible, we will be sanitizing surfaces between each patient including door knobs, faucets, counters and equipment. There will be hand sanitizer for your use placed throughout the office. We are also limiting our patient volume and taking patients directly to treatment rooms to optimize flow and keep everyone healthy.
We look forward to seeing you back in our offices for treatment and appreciate your loyalty.
For your convenience, treatment before and after instructions are provided here.
View Before & After Treatment Instructions