Join Timeless for the 2011 Ovarian Cancer 5K Walk/Run
Mark your calendars for September 11, 2011, because the entire staff of Timeless Skin Solutions will be participating in the 2011 Strides For Hope: 5K Walk/Run for Ovarian Cancer. Not only will participants be helping the ongoing research and supporting families affected by Ovarian Cancer worldwide, but we are also walking (or running) for our own ovarian cancer survivor, Dr. Carol Clinton.
We are extending the invitation to all of you: walk with us and be a part of team timeless.
How To Sign Up:
- Visit the registration website and select the first link “Register Now”.
- Follow the appropriate links (either register as a new user, or input your existing log-in information).
- New Users will need to answer your most basic information, such as Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc.
- For Step 2 (Accept Waiver), select the appropriate categories for each prompt. This page asks if you are an adult, child, etc., if you accept the waiver, and to sign this waiver electronically.
- For Step 3 (Complete Form), it will ask you under PARTICIPANT INFORMATION to “Select a Team”. Scroll down until you find “Team Timeless”. It will then ask you for a password, but our team does not require one. You can leave this field blank. Keep filling out the rest of the information, and finally select “Continue” at the very bottom of your screen once you are finished.
- Step 4 (Payment Information) is how you will pay, online, for you donation to participant. (It will ask you for your credit card information.) Select “Print Waiver” and you have arrived at the last page. Congratulations!
If you register by next Friday, you will get a free Timeless T-shirt. Here’s what they will look like:
We are looking forward to walking with you at 2011 Strides for Hope: 5K Walk/Run for Ovarian Cancer, Sunday, September 11 at 9:30 a.m in Genoa Park, 303 W. Broad St. Columbus, OH 43215.
As always, don’t forget your sunscreen.