Afraid of Bruising? Face Your Filler Fears
Timeless Skin Solutions is dedicated to providing the best experience possible for our patients. This means ensuring that our patients are properly educated on our services.
Injectables are safe and effective treatments with minimal discomfort and downtime. But with any injectable, there is a chance that you may experience minor swelling and bruising for up to two weeks. We pride ourselves in being in the top 1% of injectors in America and take several precautions to minimize the potential for adverse effects.
How we minimize bruising:
• We advise that you avoid Vitamin E, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, fish oil supplements and drinking alcohol for 3 days prior to treatment. This may increase bruising and bleeding at the injection site. Make us aware if you are on antibiotics or other medications since your initial visit.
• Ice the area before and after your treatment with a cold compress to help avoid any potential swelling and/or bruising.
• We recommend applying Arnica 3 times per day, 3 days prior to treatment, to help reduce the risk of bruising. Drinking 16 oz of pineapple juice 3 days before and after treatment may also help with potential bruising.
• Microcanulas are used for injections for greater comfort, accuracy, and less bruising.
• We offer a complimentary spot laser treatment if bruising is present in treatment area.
If you are not completely satisfied, Timeless is with you every step of the way until the issue is resolved. Our goal is to provide the quality service and natural results you desire. Give us a call and let us know how we can help! 614-799-5100