11 Timeless Upgrades To Look For In ’11
Who doesn’t like a fresh start? Aiming toward self-improvement propels so many of us through the transition from one year to the next. We find ourselves creating resolutions, plans, and calendars to get ourselves on track to a better life.
Timeless Skin Solutions will be making it’s own improvements over the next few months, and we want to share them with you.
As we count down to a brand new year, we’re counting up the ways we’ll be evolving in 2011.
- Facebook You might have noticed that our Timeless Skin Solutions Facebook Page got a makeover last week, and that we now have a Place Page as well as a Fan Page. Friend us on Facebook and you’ll find your personal portal to upcoming specials, new blog posts from the staff, and the latest industry buzz. Have something to say? Go ahead and post on our wall! We love your comments and feedback. And for those of you with smartphones, be sure to check-in on our new Place Page the next time you’re in the office to unlock some new specials that are exclusively available on Facebook.
- Patient Experience: In the new year, we’ll be asking all of our patients to come in a few minutes earlier than they normally would. While we apologize for any inconvenience this might cause, we know that this extra time will allow us to go through the necessary protocol while making sure you get the most out of your appointment. If you’d like to read more about what you can expect before an appointment, check out our blog post on Pre-Procedure Protocol at Timeless Skin Solutions.
- Our Website As many of you know, our website is in the process of a complete overhaul. Thanks to the people at Paul Werth Associates, we’re about to have a sleek new look. Here’s a sneak peek! On the new site, you’ll be able to join our newsletter, read up-to-date information about each of the procedures offered at Timeless, and be the first to hear about new specials. You’ll also be able to meet the staff and ask Dr. Clinton any questions that come to mind.
- Commercial: In case you missed it, we aired a special gift-certificate commercial during the week leading up to Christmas. Didn’t get what you wanted this year? Just send our Timeless Commercial to your husbands for future reference. This was a fun new adventure for us, and you just *might* see more of its kind in 2011. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZgd7tI-mQY&fs=1&hl=en_US]
- A new billboard: If you find yourself stuck at a red light at the intersection of Riverside Drive and Hayden Road, look up! We gave our billboard a nice makeover and we hope it catches your eye.
Stay tuned for more changes you’ll see take place in 2011!